How to choose the waterproof membrane of the reservoir?
Nowadays, many breeding ponds, reservoirs, ecological ponds, and other similar projects will use waterproof membranes as substrates. What are the benefits of using waterproof membranes for laying? What characteristics should be paid attention to when choosing a waterproof membrane?
Selection Guide for Water Reservoir Waterproof Membrane
Common materials used for waterproof membranes of reservoirs
Most of them use PE and TPO, and there are JPO abroad, and Singform also has the exclusive development of OBC material to choose from.
Common characteristics and requirements of waterproof membranes for reservoirs
- Tensile (tear) strength
- Coefficient of expansion
- Puncture resistance
- Chemical resistance (acid and alkali resistance)
- Seam strength after welding
- High-temperature resistance
- UV resistant
- Easy to clean
- Raw material composition
- Reinforced and non-reinforced
- Welding (installation) engineering
- Warranty and after-sales
- Project performance
- Place of production
Benefits of the installation of the waterproof membrane of the reservoir
- Prevent foreign waste from infiltrating into the soil and groundwater and polluting the neighboring areas
- Avoid the high loss rate after water storage, which can reduce the related water storage cost such as the breeding industry
- Prevent the original bottom soil from being polluted by groundwater, foreign matter, biological mucosa, and other pollution, which will affect the water quality
- Avoid floating of pollutants originally deposited in the soil, affecting water quality and cultured organisms
- It is easy to clean the pollutant deposits caused by aquaculture or ecological ponds and other cultured organisms
When choosing a waterproof membrane for a reservoir, you should choose the analysis data of a third-party laboratory, so that customers can have an objective judgment on the choice. Complete pre-sales and after-sales service, so that customers have a clearer understanding before buying, and any problems after purchase can be solved by a window. If you have any questions, please contact us.